The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

P

panzerneo

Diane, Scho, thank you very much for the info.
I'll do some experimenting soon.

eleanorbrown

Here's one taken in Monument Valley late evening. RAW converted in Capture One from an IR converted Canon. Eleanor

Last edited:
M

mistercheah

Heres one using the Grainy Film Art filter taken with EP-1

V

Vivek

A friendly young Duck. Did not do a good job with the focus but I liked the light.

G1, Pen F 42/1.2

LisaR

wow some really great images in this thread, I am hoping to experiment more with black and whites myself and these are a great inspiration

V

Vivek

Two from me as well. Not much in terms of post as I am on a tiny laptop.

Light was harsh outside and it was mixed (halogen) lighting inside Sagrada familia (Gaudi's church), Barcelona.

Panasonic G1, Olympus pen F 40/1.4

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Two from me as well. Not much in terms of post as I am on a tiny laptop.

Light was harsh outside and it was mixed (halogen) lighting inside Sagrada familia (Gaudi's church), Barcelona.
Vivek - what a wonderful experience to see this - do you have some images of the church? (in focus and not with an EP-1 :bugeyes:) I have to figure out a way to get there.

Keith

V

Vivek

Keith, I have a couple, will post them later. It is still under construction so, cranes, etc are everywhere.

You should visit. Fabulous city. Highly, highly recommended.:)

V

Vivek

Thought, I will resurrect this string. Another one from Barcelona (no Gaudi, Keith).

Panasonic G1, Computar-TV 25mm f/1.3