The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

m3photo

Re: Exposure

This image's giving me fits. It's underexposed (somehow it slipped into -2/3 EV).
It would "fit" better by cropping it a little, heh, heh. In my mind I'd cut off the building at the base of the image and clone out the street lamps.
Personally I think the exposure's spot on; you must have an intelligent self-correcting GF1. :D

m3photo

Re: In and Out of Vigo

I went to Vigo last year for a day - wish I could have had longer, but I was going in and out by sea.
Drop me a line when you come back in! I like this image and the way you've presented it.

This one entitled "OK, So whose fault was it then?" was taken some thirty years ago not far from where you docked properly!:

jonoslack

Hi Everyone
Lots of great stuff here. These two are much newer than 35 years.

This one was on Thursday:

love at the joust?

this one this morning
nose to tail

both with the GF1 and the kit zoom

m3photo

Thank You

:ROTFL:
Wonderful!
I take that as a valued compliment from you.
Your dog in a shadow reminded me of this one which as I walked towards it reminded me more of a bird drinking at a pond than what it really is - funny how the mind wanders off on these tangents, well, nutters like me anyway ...

G1+Kit lens at 14mm f/8

kevinparis

a little change of pace for me... a request for a portrait from a friend of a friend saw me remembering/discovering how good a Oly510 and Zuiko 12-60 could be

of course pleasant light and a pleasant subject helped

cheers

K