The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Tullio

Thanks very much, mdriscoll and Jack for your comments. It's very encouraging considering the great work I've seen throughout this site.

mdriscoll, that's a good example of how well the 20mm can perform in low light. I'd love to see the color version of that image (assuming there is one) since there is so much in the composition.

Cheers,

JBurnett

Brian, add me to the list of people who are getting increasingly jealous of your proximity to lovely landscapes. I'm a sucker for a babbling brook. :)

Matt, I like this rendition better than the first.

Jack, Scott and Brian, thanks for commenting. I debated about this photo; there's a lot going on for the eye, and I wasn't sure the people were enough of an anchor.

Last edited:

s.agar

And this one is from Kadikoy/Istanbul marketplace

Hope you like it.
At least I can guarantee that the fish are fresh.

Seyhun

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
And this one is from Kadikoy/Istanbul marketplace

Hope you like it.
At least I can guarantee that the fish are fresh.

Seyhun
Love it on two counts, wonderful image, and wonderful fish.

I was in Istanbul for two days a few months ago - not enough time!

Keith