The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

P

PhillipA

A slightly soft image of my grand-daughter shot at ISO1600 on my GH1 with 14-140. PP in Nik SilverEfex Pro.
Question: How do I make the image appear full-sized in a post, instead of a thumbnail ?

C

christan

Here's some I shot recently in Dumnoen Saduak floating market in Thailand :D ... Used the Dynamic Black and White film mode on the GF1. These are out of the camera JPGs with minor adjustments in Lightroom.

The rest of the pics in this series can be found here ... :)

kweide

Uff, that is really a dirty window. No light shines thru....:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Dirty Windows

Last edited:

ustein

Contributing Editor
This is a very inspiring thread. Lots of wonderful images.

Here are two shots from the GH1.

A

awty

E-P1 kit lens, 14mm, f11, monotone neutral, aspect 16:9, JPEG. 3 seperate shots, straight out of the camera (no cropping or processing).......too lazy
Sorry for posting 3 of the same, couldnt chose:rolleyes:.

Jonas

Sorry for posting 3 of the same, couldnt chose:rolleyes:.
Well, I can at least tell you which one I like the best; it has to be the one to the right.
What's your reason for using f/11? That make me curious. Was nit just as it happened to be, or did you think about any advantage to f/11 over a larger aperture?

A

awty

G'day Jonas, thanks for your opinion.
Only to slow the shutter speed down to get a little more depth, which probably made the first one a little too busy.