The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

ustein

Contributing Editor
Can't tell from that picture, Uwe (very nice pic BTW), but the building I know is in Gastown, Vancouver.
I checked with my friend in Vancouver and my building is not Hotel Europa. But now I remember that I have seen it. Actually both buildings are in Gastown (amazing place).

Uwe

D

Devon Shaw

Mmm went on a walk in the rain with a friend.
I am loving this lens. Got in on that auction site for 99 cents.

E-P1 with Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5
35mm f/3.5 1/125s iso400

Last edited:

JBurnett

I am loving this lens. Got in on that auction site for 99 cents.

E-P1 with Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5
Not really a surprise. I can't imagine how many photographers purchased a 70-200 zoom over the years -- it's a useful range. Looks like you got a nice copy, too, and for only a dollar! Christmas came early for you. :)

m_driscoll

E-P1 kit lens, 14mm, f11, monotone neutral, aspect 16:9, JPEG. 3 seperate shots, straight out of the camera (no cropping or processing).......too lazy
Sorry for posting 3 of the same, couldnt chose:rolleyes:.
Three very nice images. The tonality's very cool. I'll be perverse and say that i like the first one as a portrait. The other two work as part of this triptych. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

D

Devon Shaw

Got a picture of Obama's motorcade on my trip to D.C. a couple weeks ago.
He's in the back of the second limo.

E-P1 with 17mm f/3.2 1/400s iso100