The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

JGH

Hi All,
Its been a while since i last messed about with B+W, but here are a couple of my beautiful wife Jana.

Love Biglouis cat pic :thumbs:

Thanks J

Brian Mosley

Been a while since I checked this thread, great standard of work here! :thumbs:

E-P2 + mZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/800s f/4.5 at 9.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

seakayaker

Uptown Expresso

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f1.4 -- 1/320

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Last edited:

seakayaker

. . . . . out and about picking blueberries this morning in the shadow of Mt. Si ~ North Bend, WA

Mt. SI ~ 4167 feet/1270.1 meter tall

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/2500

. . . . .

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/3200

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

J

JohnW

Shawn, I really enjoyed your posts. Especially like the atmosphere in the two blurred shots and the processing in all of them. Thanks for sharing them.

John

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
All the below are in-camera jpegs (dynamic) from the GF1, all with the 20mm lens. Some light CS processing and placement on my frames was all I did to them, so these are pretty much straight out of the camera:

C&C welcome, but keep in mind this is a very quick first look -- I captured over 1000 images and have reviewed maybe 1/4 of them ;)

scho

All the below are in-camera jpegs (dynamic) from the GF1, all with the 20mm lens. Some light CS processing and placement on my frames was all I did to them, so these are pretty much straight out of the camera:

C&C welcome, but keep in mind this is a very quick first look -- I captured over 1000 images and have reviewed maybe 1/4 of them ;)

Really nice B&W Jack. The tonality and texture in "Stamens" is gorgeous. That GF1 with the 20 makes a nice little travel kit.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Carl,

Yes, the G system makes an incredibly nice travel kit! I suspect "Stamens" will get printed very shortly ;)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Shawn:

Very nice trios -- I especially like the tonality in the middle one of the second set :thumbs: