The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

seakayaker

Downtown, Just Before Dawn

The camera was a Lumix L1 with an Olympus 25mm pancake lens.

Nice capture Rick, enjoy the light from the headlights playing across the brick sidewalks, the light, shadows, and lines work well for me in this photograph!

. . . . . as usual . . . . . very nice!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Running Naked by the Birch Tree

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm f2 -- ISO 800 -- f2 -- 1/3200

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Dan, I love this birch series. The black and white ones are almost more effective than the color.

Keith
Thanks Keith for your kind words and encourgement . . . . .

. . . . . try one from the other side. ;)

Birch Trees ~ Light and Shade

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm f2 -- ISO 800 -- f2 -- 1/4000

The color version can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26672618@N03/4900521902/sizes/l/

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

S

scouse

What a wonderful selection of photos from all types of genre. A little overwhelming, intimidating really as I show 3 of mine.

First St Michaels Mount Corwall we were just coming away after a great viewing and getting out before the tide and I looked back.

Harlech Castle North Wales. Always felt a closness when visiting here, I've been here before.

Yangshoe China, fantastic place to visit and the crappy air quality makes wonderful sunrises..!

seakayaker

What a wonderful selection of photos from all types of genre. A little overwhelming, intimidating really as I show 3 of mine.

First St Michaels Mount Corwall we were just coming away after a great viewing and getting out before the tide and I looked back.

Harlech Castle North Wales. Always felt a closness when visiting here, I've been here before.

Yangshoe China, fantastic place to visit and the crappy air quality makes wonderful sunrises..!

Beautiful shots! St. Michaels looks like a wonderful place to visit. Enjoy your photographs . . . .

. . . . . keep 'em coming . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

S

scouse

Thanks Dan, It is a great place to visit. This other one is also,well worth the trip across the other side of the Chanel to Mont San Michel. photo from our B&B.
Might have pushed this a little! :)
Olympus E500

Just notice the Seattle there Dan. I'm up on Camano Island.