The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Nice!

But going forward let's keep the images in the normal threads to 1200 pixels. If you want to post large images, please see our "Huge Image" thread in the Image Sharing forum.

Thanks,

JGH

Hi All,
Was reading a book called Light, Science & Magic & their was a section about photographing glass. So i thought i would have a go.
ISO-200 1/320sec F5 55mm

Thanks J

m3photo

Re: Hanging down after the rain

I love black and white images of flowers, this one is especially beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Godfrey

Panasonic G1 + 20mm f/1.7
ISO 100 @ f/2.2 @ 1/640 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

Godfrey

photo: Cafe Date

Panasonic L1 + Olympus ZD 25/2.8
ISO 200 @ f/3.2 @ 1/8 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

M

mjohnston

Here are a few photos of a spider in my garage. These, apart from one, were taken at night using a flashlight for illumination. They were shot with a GF1 with a Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5 Macro (Bokina). Larger versions can be grabbed from http://capsaicin.ca

Great shots everyone. I like too many to comment on them individually :p

f6cvalkyrie

A sepia-toned portrait of my wife Svetlana, as shot last weekend in the forests of our village.

G1 with Reflex-Nikkor 500/8
Conversion with Corel PaintShop Pro Photo X2

Comments appreciated !

CU,
Rafael

seakayaker

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 ASPH -- ISO 200 -- f1.5 -- 1/125

and

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f2.8 -- ISO 200 -- f2.8 -- 1/125

. . . . . got a request to show a portrait with the Voigtlander 50/1.5 & the Contax G Carl Zeiss 90/2.8 . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)