The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

jsf

I am going to Las Vegas next week, we will see if there are any photos laying about that I can find. Anybody know of anyone wanting some 159mm wide field lenses? I probably will never use them again. I have a bunch of 8x10 gear. Joe

ustein

Contributing Editor
I am going to Las Vegas next week, we will see if there are any photos laying about that I can find. Anybody know of anyone wanting some 159mm wide field lenses? I probably will never use them again. I have a bunch of 8x10 gear. Joe
Like it a lot.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Like Digital Amps and Tube amps. the Like Digital Amps and Tube amps. the Tube amp will always have a fuller richer sound over Digital amps.

1. I love tube amps (since about 1990) and have Klipsch horn speakers

2. That does not mean at it sounds better (just different and you may like it better). Tubes sound nice because of their artifacts (like film grain).

3. Same with photography: Digital has not even started yet.

Still good comparison because tubes and film both clip more gracefully.

P

photolady

B/W has always been my favorite from when I was shooting analog with my Mamiya 6- and now with my Leica M8. Keep this forum going! please.....

P

photolady

I am still trying to figure out how to post photos! enjoyed the ones displayed here. thanks again