The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

V

Vivek

Thanks, Rafael. :)

As I stated earlier, in another thread (those were reflected UV captures), nothing has changed. These are infrared captures with a hacked (modified) GH-2, live view and all. :)

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

f6cvalkyrie

One from last Sunday's morning walk.
GH2 with DKL-mount Retina Tele Arton 85/4
Processed in LR4 Beta and NIK Silver Efex

C U,
Rafael

kweide

Parvati
One of her favorite roles

Olympus E-5, Sigma 50 DG EX HSM, noNR
ISO200 @ f1.4, 1/250 second, 50 mm focal length​

mediumcool

Grove of Moreton Bay Fig trees, Adelaide Botanic Garden, planted 1886.
Taken last Thursday, for a recent competition. I like the guy on his mobile as a counterpoint to the peace and calm of the scene.

Processed and toned in Capture One. 1827 x 1285 px when opened in own window or tab.

Mamiya 645AFD/35N/Aptus 22

Last edited:

mediumcool

This is the reject; much sharper (50mm shift stopped down vs the not-too-crisp 35 wide open). But the composition is scattered and doesn’t come together as well [I think].

Exported as a TIFF from C1; opened in Preview (OSX) and saved as a JPEG.

Exported as a maximum-quality JPEG from C1; opened in Preview (OSX) and saved as a JPEG (with more compression). Wow!

Mamiya 645AFD/50shift/Aptus 22

Last edited: