The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

kweide

Lost to Darkness
This time no angel,no wings, my last work

Olympus E-M1 + M.Zuiko 17mm,noNR
ISO200 @ f1.8, 1/200 second, 17 mm focal length​

fotografz

Some from Lisboa, the famous Tram Line 28.

Greetings, Karl
I don't normally like this type of post work … but I must say the way you have done it is simply terrific!

It has an illustrative quality to it … almost an engraving feel, like book illustrations from centuries ago.

I'd love to see a book done like this.

Well done!

- Marc

Last edited:

fotografz

Karl, are these for a paid project?

Bet the company or gov agency that operates the streetcars would like these.

Were I you, I'd seek out a writer and produce a story book of some sort using this technique.

Do you have these on a website? … I'd love to share them with some of my artist and writer friends.

- Marc

Friedel

Hi Marc, I was there on holiday for one week. I was intrigued by this old vehicles and took many fotos of it. Here the link to my album at flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjVJyKGF
I'm not yet ready with the fotos, some more will follow.
Thank you for your interest.

Greetings, Karl

kponds

Hello everyone, I am new to GetDPI. I love shooting black and white and micro four thirds. Here's a few to get started.