The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Craftysnapper

Peaky Blinders
A couple of portraits of my youngest Son done in the garden this afternoon with natural light, I'm in a black and white mood.:)

Olympus E-P5 & 75mm f1.8

Knorp

Beautiful tones and visually appealing, intriguing pictures, well seen.
Thank you so much, Annna :salute:

BTW : I'm seeing two pics, in portrait format, one above the other, but they look like the two halves of a square picture. (Safari on iPad).
My apologies again for this variation on Barry Haines' presentation technique. Two images (1200x800) together right next to each other.
Kind regards.

Here is a version that should match your iPad screen resolution or so I hope.

Godfrey

Thanks Knorp!

You know, I'd completely forgotten that this thread is in the "4/3rds Cameras" forum. I hope posting Nikon and Leica photos here hasn't bugged anyone.

G

mediumcool

You know, I'd completely forgotten that this thread is in the "4/3rds Cameras" forum. I hope posting Nikon and Leica photos here hasn't bugged anyone.
G
I was intending to send a discreet PM to you on that very topic! I did the same thing in early 2012, posting three pix from my Mamiya/Aptus combo before realising my error (hey, at least they were DIGITAL!). :D