The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic to make M & R adaptors for G1!

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I don't think Leica is going to waste resources on the Micro 4/3. They know their future is with the S2, R10 and next generation M.

johnastovall

Re: Panasonic and Leica Policies

Don't forget Olympus - they certainly show every sign of making a Pen F lookalike, and they're scheduled to bring out 5 lenses as I understand it as well.
Jono that's the problem I'm seeing with Olympus is the "lookalike." If it doesn't have the PEN F functionality, I don't see any thing to make it standout.

johnastovall

:D No hump on the top; view finder not in the middle of the body, an EVF doesn't care where it is.

monza

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump.
Igor: What hump?