The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My 7-14 arrived.....

B

Bill Wilby

you are welcome Terry, I know you will enjoy, and we are all looking forward to seeing your photos, Bill

Terry

terry...ever try Boulette's Larder at the embarcadero? (OT;))
No, it's been on my list. I do walk over that way every Saturday AM that I'm in the city and go to the Ferry Market. The fruit is now coming in full force and that is my favorite time.

pellicle

Hi

.....It is tiny. Here it is compared to the 14-45 with and without hood. I think I need to go buy some dust off for my 14-45. This lens is tiny and light.
Now compared to a full frame Sigma 12-24 hehe :D
<LongSlowEmphatic>wow</LongSlowEmphatic>

man that is sweet. I'm quite interested in this lens as I retired my Tokina 12-24 and 10D with the idea of getting this lens for my G1. I wonder how the Sigma compares to the Tokina in size? Dunno, but these two lenses (7-14 & 14-45) make the G1 into one light n tidy travel camera.

looking forward to seeing some of your images from this lens

jonoslack

Oh Terry
I want one too!
What a lovely lens - still, it's not much use to me yet.
Tell me - what are the corners like at, say, 8mm at f5.6?

Roll on the Olympus offering.

Brian Mosley

Me toooooooo!!!

Congratulations Terry - I'd love to see some serious landscapes with this lens.

Kind Regards

Brian

Martin S

Hi Terry

Its has been too long a time without my posts.

Where did u purchase the Lens???

Most of my sources don't have the lens, and don't know when it will be available.

Thanks.

Martin

Terry

Hi Brian,
They were both done in Lightroom. Not toooo much done to them. Outside my normal processing I did bump up the saturation a tiny bit as we had some bad lighting this morning.

Mark,
This lens is sweet! So tiny and light and it certainly gets the job done.

Diane B

The rafters in the river give a size context to the river canyon--nice shots. I can remember, as an Easterner, as being awed by the immensity of it all. The WA gives one a feeling of the --well, can't think of anything else but 'vastness'.

I hate to ask it here, but did you take similar shots with the Sony and the 12-24??

Diane

Brian Mosley

Hi Brian,
They were both done in Lightroom. Not toooo much done to them. Outside my normal processing I did bump up the saturation a tiny bit as we had some bad lighting this morning.

Mark,
This lens is sweet! So tiny and light and it certainly gets the job done.
So cool... I think this is going to be an expensive month... I don't know whether to :ROTFL: or :cry:

Does Lightroom do distortion correction etc, as defined by Panasonic lens data?

Cheers

Brian