The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Having fun with the E-P1

Brian Mosley

Is this our thread for E-P1 pics?

Here are a couple from yesterday...

E-P1 + mZD 14-42 kit lens
1/1250s f/6.3 at 42.0mm iso400

E-P1 + Hexanon 57mm f1.2
1/125s f/5.6 iso200

Kind Regards

Brian

jonoslack

Sorry Jono if you feel hijacked...at least most of the test shots were taken with the E-P1.
Hi Terry
of COURSE not - it was meant to be what it said, and your test shots are invaluable and interesting. Fun to look at, even if not so much fun to do!

Really sorry if I seemed to be implying anything else :eek:

I've long since lost 'ownership' of this one anyway!

C

chingwa

thanks for the info everyone. I'm really considering this little camera now. :D and thanks for the summilux 50 shots, as that's what I would be using if I do get the e-p1.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Panasonic Lens

Maybe a silly question:D

Do the Panasonic micro 4/3 lenses such as the 7-14 fit on the E-P1 without any adaptors, in other words can all micro 4/3 lenses fit either the Panasonic G1 or the Olympus E-P1 without adaptors

Thanks for your help

Regards

Kevin
Yes, they are completely interchangeable with no issues.

kweide

The flowershot done with the 14-42. Surprising quality. But now i am going for a Leica Adpater to mount my cron 90.

Terry

Congratulations Klaus.

John, 17 kit not available yet in the US. I was going to get that kit and ended up getting the 14-42 and the 17 lens on it's own. I like the little zoom. Glad I got that kit. The close focus ability of the lens is a great additional benefit. The 17 has closer focus than you would expect but Klaus' flower is a good example from the zoom.

monza

I'm awaiting an update from our Olympus rep regarding shipments...but in general the silver/black 14-42 is the most available. We have not seen any white units, and were told not to take orders for them as they are not making many yet. The kits with 17mm lens are also more difficult to get...

monza

If you want to pay $300 more than retail for the kit, sure!

There are a few 17mm lenses out there, allocation is tight to the dealers however. Some dealers will put them on ebay if they don't have local buyers.

monza

I'm told we'll be getting 17mm kits as soon as tomorrow, no later than Monday, as well as 17mm lenses. We have no one in the queue for a 17mm kit, if you want to be first, drop me a PM. :)

kweide

I'm told we'll be getting 17mm kits as soon as tomorrow, no later than Monday, as well as 17mm lenses. We have no one in the queue for a 17mm kit, if you want to be first, drop me a PM. :)
You lucky one.... none 17mm kit here in Germany.....But i can live with that for the next 3 weeks. Tomorrow i will leave for Italy vacation and yes, the E-P1 is with us...the white one.