The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pany G1 at ISO 3200

Frank Petronio

Not Available
I've been getting some random lines in shadow areas but mostly pretty clean noise, no software reduction. I love the camera, I just want the 20mm prime, CS4, and a second red body. The really clean one might be ISO 800, opps.

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Very nice set Frank! I really like the feel of the grain and contrast. Thanks for sharing them.

Best,
Tim

D

ddk

Hi Frank,

First, I love your portfolio, your gallery of beautiful women is right up my alley! :thumbs:

I'm still waiting for my GH1 and I get even more antsy after seeing posts like this!

V

Vivek

I've been getting some random lines in shadow areas but mostly pretty clean noise,

They do not look clean to my eyes at all. E.g. the 4th shot- part of the model's forehead appears buttery smooth while noise shows pretty much everywhere. Rather "unnatural" "graininess".

I do agree that ISO800 is tops with the G1.