The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Worried about the E-P1

Rawfa

I'm starting to get very worried about my E-P1. The option to set the quality to "Large+Super" Fine is NOT available! I have done EXACTLY everything the manual says (pdf page 64 to 66) and the option just isn't there. Way too many photos are also showing up not fully focused. :(

Can someone help? Any advice?

bcaslis

You need to first enable the custom menu. Then go to the custom menu (gear icon on the left), then go to section G, then to Auto/WB, then to the Set item. Then in there scroll to selection 1, Leave "L" (for large), got "F" then use the main dial to scroll up to change this to "SF" (for super fine). Hope this helps.

Rawfa

It worked!!! Now I just hope there's a huge quality difference between Fine and Super Fine...I wasn't too happy with fine.

bcaslis

You can always shoot RAW and use the Olympus software. The software is indeed terrible but it does produce very nice looking files.

Rawfa

I want to be able to use the same tool for everything. Sadly Photoshop is always late on updates.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: DNG

Download the free Adobe DNG converter. Quick and easy solution for opening your RAW files in Bridge afterwards.
Unfortunately, camera support has to be added to the DNG converter as well, and E-P1 support is not there yet.