The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P1 L bracket at RRS

Terry

I got an email from Really Right Stuff today. Seems that they now have an L Bracket for the E-P1.

View attachment 20476

I don't know how much I will use the E-P1 on a tripod as I am generally using the G1 or A900 that way but it is good to see them get this to market so fast.

Diane B

I just saw my email on this also. I would have loved an L for the G1 but understand that it would be more difficult because of connections. I use a Wimberley plate I owned which is a bit large (but nice and stable) but it requires me to carry an Allen wrench to change batteries (not a biggie though--I like that plate).

Diane

arashm

Terry you beat me to it...
I was going to mention this.
This is good as it only means that there are a lot of EP1's being sold for RRS to make/sell the L-bracket for it. :)
am