The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First GH1 test with c-mount zoom lens

gmoe

Hi folks!

Just wanted to let you know that I've started a blog dedicated to my GH1 testing and experimentation.

http://www.componentgeek.com

It's just a simple humble documentation of the GH1 mainly for film use but it may interest folks who move up to the GH1 as well. Will be doing some more c-mount zoom tests later this week.

Many of you here continue to inspire me and always provide valuable insight so I was inspired to put up a simple blog to contribute my findings with the GH1.

Since not too many posts show the GH1 in action with c-mount zoom lenses I thought I'd do some initial testing in use for film. I'll be posting some pics as well with the digital 2x zoom which I was surprised had some pretty good results as well.

-G