The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P1 strikes again

Rawfa

Some shots on my way to work. You may notice one or two that are familiar...it's because I've shot them before in different seasons with different cameras.

arashm

Rafa you make me wana go back and hang out in BCN again.
I had a fantastic time when I was there in 2005.
thanks for posting the images.
am

Terry

Rafa
Is the last file one shot or a few merged? The guy looks like he is missing a foot. Strange where the pants leg ends and you don't see the shoe.

Rawfa

Hahaha. Good thing you've point there. The guy looks like he is missing a foot. I can assure you he had both feet when the picture was taken. It is just the way it was framed. The original picture looks like that too :)

gDallasK

Nice set Rawfa! I love the way the E-P1 does blue skies! Which lens did you use for the wider shots?

Rawfa

Thanks, Geoff. These were all taken with the zoom kit lens.
They are all JPEGs, except for "The incredible man with the disappearing foot"

V

vlatko

The first one is terrific except for the flare up right. :-( Maybe B&W?

That Passeig de Gracia shot really takes me back. Was there three times and barely scratched the surface. The tables also look to be at a familiar location.