The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P1 Availability in Florida Camera stores.

J

JayCee

I'll be holidaying with my family in Orlando starting 12th Sep and I fancy treating myself to an E-P1 while I'm there.
Can anyone tell me if it's generally available in stores over your side of the pond at the moment?
I know of and have bought from in the past 2 camera stores in Orlando...Ritz Camera in the Florida mall and Futuretronics in Millenia mall...not really a camera store...more an electronics store but they did carry a wide range of cameras.
Does anyone know of/or can recommend any other camera stores that stock E-P1s within public transport reach of the touristy areas...I don't drive whilst I'm there. I take the buses in Florida.

John.

slosync

I'll be holidaying with my family in Orlando starting 12th Sep and I fancy treating myself to an E-P1 while I'm there.
Can anyone tell me if it's generally available in stores over your side of the pond at the moment?
I know of and have bought from in the past 2 camera stores in Orlando...Ritz Camera in the Florida mall and Futuretronics in Millenia mall...not really a camera store...more an electronics store but they did carry a wide range of cameras.
Does anyone know of/or can recommend any other camera stores that stock E-P1s within public transport reach of the touristy areas...I don't drive whilst I'm there. I take the buses in Florida.

John.
Hi John,

I can't speak for Orlando, but camera stores in Tampa area don't seem to have the EP1 stocked..... I would think it would be advisable to make a stop in NY to see, feel and buy an EP1.

Perhaps you could order one and have it shipped to someone over here to hold for you. :D

Cheers
Don