The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with English lenses

A

Abbazz

If I may, here are a few wild pictures taken with the Cooke Kinic 1" F/1.5 on my E-P1:

Cheers!

Abbazz

A

Abbazz

BTW . Your Cooke Kinic 1 Inch F1.5.... is it earlier uncoated version (black) or later coated (chrome)?
It's the coated version. Bought it for a song with an enormous Associated Press labeled Bell & Howell camera attached. Shipping to Brunei was too expensive, so I had the seller send the lens and keep the camera!

Your collection of C-mount lenses seems huge, I'm in awe!

Cheers!

Abbazz

hakkalo

It's the coated version. Bought it for a song with an enormous Associated Press labeled Bell & Howell camera attached. Shipping to Brunei was too expensive, so I had the seller send the lens and keep the camera!

Your collection of C-mount lenses seems huge, I'm in awe!

Cheers!

Abbazz
Prices of C-mount lenses are rocketing:mad:

Yesterday I tried a huge and heavy projection lens (very cheap)on my G1 (hand held with adapter!!) See the result:rolleyes:

Gaumont-Kalee Bloomed Projection Lens 133.5mm f1.9

hakkalo

Prices of C-mount lenses are rocketing:mad:

Yesterday I tried a huge and heavy projection lens (very cheap)on my G1 (hand held with adapter!!) See the result:rolleyes:

Gaumont-Kalee Bloomed Projection Lens 133.5mm f1.9
Typing mistake::confused:
It was hand held without adapter !!!:eek: