The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with English lenses

kds315

Hakkalo, I swapped it against some other things with a forum member, as it had stuck focus and needed cleaning. I gave it to my service technician (Zeiss trained) and got a wonderful lens back! Lucky story....

hakkalo

Hakkalo, I swapped it against some other things with a forum member, as it had stuck focus and needed cleaning. I gave it to my service technician (Zeiss trained) and got a wonderful lens back! Lucky story....
Very nice lens. 2" F1.4 Ivotal cost a lot more cos it can be converted to Leica M Mount.:thumbs:

arri

Here I have used a Dallmeyer Petzval lens 1" F/1.9
Typical for this lenses are the high speed for the age of the lens, the sharpness is the middle and the soft corners. The Petzval lens is a design of 1840 and were made for the Voigtlander company. It had F/3.5 and 240mm focus perfect for portraits.

hakkalo

Here I have used a Dallmeyer Petzval lens 1" F/1.9
Typical for this lenses are the high speed for the age of the lens, the sharpness is the middle and the soft corners. The Petzval lens is a design of 1840 and were made for the Voigtlander company. It had F/3.5 and 240mm focus perfect for portraits.

Thanks for sharing.