The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with English lenses

J

jtbullet

Hi Hakkalo. Any hints on where to find d mount adapters for my micro four thirds camera? I have a gh2, and 2 broadcast d mount lenses (canon). I would like to try them out!
Thanks,
Jarrett Towe
PS your images are fantastic!

hakkalo

Hi Hakkalo. Any hints on where to find d mount adapters for my micro four thirds camera? I have a gh2, and 2 broadcast d mount lenses (canon). I would like to try them out!
Thanks,
Jarrett Towe
PS your images are fantastic!
There is no D mount to M 4/3 adapter in the market simply you can't use D mount lens on M 4/3 cameras. But some D mount lenses if the focal length is over 38mm might cover the sensor of M4/3 and can be converted to use.:D
BTW Now we can use D mount lenses with Pentax Q:thumbup:

B

bhargav

G.B.-Bell & Howell 20mm F1.9 Super Comat

Hi. I just bought this lens and find that it won't mount on my e-p2 with a c-mount adapter. Here is a photo of the lens mount. Is yours same? If so how are you mounting it.

Thanks.

hakkalo

Hi. I just bought this lens and find that it won't mount on my e-p2 with a c-mount adapter. Here is a photo of the lens mount. Is yours same? If so how are you mounting it.

Thanks.
Ha!:mad: I did the same mistake as well. This lens is made for Bell & Howell 627 Filmo 16mm movie camera. It can not use on M4/3 cameras cos it is not c mount. I suggest you buy 1" F1.9 Super Comat in C mount.:)

B

bhargav

Ha!:mad: I did the same mistake as well. This lens is made for Bell & Howell 627 Filmo 16mm movie camera. It can not use on M4/3 cameras cos it is not c mount. I suggest you buy 1" F1.9 Super Comat in C mount.:)
Thanks mate! It just seemed like a normal c mount but not to be! Glad I didn't pay over the odds for it.

Anyway, I'll see if I can shorten the bottom of that aperture stick and then glue it to an adapter to use it just as a macro?