The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Morning

Just messing around with a black and white conversion of a shot from yesterday, not convinced it works though.

M

mjr

Here's something I have been messing around with for a while, I live near a very big waterfall and I am always looking at different ways to capture it or parts of it. These look less impressive this size but printed big they look great.

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Tom and Malina.

I agree that a comparison with the 105 f/2.4 would be interesting. I had both briefly, but sold off my 105 with the 110 Planar on hand. I found the 110 to be more dependable, with less flare, more punch out of camera...but would need to really do more to test...

WildRover

Here's one from last fall. Its fun to do something like this every now and again.

Rick

Pentax 645D, A-120mm, f/32 (my bad)

Reflection of spruce tree in Miners River. Shot through a large fallen pine tree with the hanging branches looking like separate trees. The photo is flipped upside down. :)

Ed Hurst

The Twelve Apostles
Stack in Princetown, Victoria Arca Factum HR23mm Credo50
Ryan - this one in particular is beautiful! I know how tricky it is to get good light there (and to balance it with detail where it matters). Congrats!

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.