The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolo

Lovely to see the finished work, Matt. Well done and wishing you success at the showing,

Gary

Last edited:

Mr.Gale

I should probably be posting spring images but unfortunately I didn't have a very productive one. Show season is approaching so I've been reviewing my outings from last year and found these two, that I took last October, which I think might have potential as large prints.

The first one is in Zion and the second Capitol Reef. Both taken with a H4D-50, 100mm.

satybhat

Afternoon

I hope people don't mind me showing off a little, very happy with getting up my latest exhibition, 13 photographs from recent projects in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, Taiwan, Iceland and home in Sweden. These 4 look pretty good, 1.5m wide prints behind glass, a total nightmare to put together!
Nice work Matt. Hope its a resounding success..
Best regards

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Afternoon

I hope people don't mind me showing off a little, very happy with getting up my latest exhibition, 13 photographs from recent projects in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, Taiwan, Iceland and home in Sweden. These 4 look pretty good, 1.5m wide prints behind glass, a total nightmare to put together!
Mat...Congrats!!! Well deserved. Pramote

Nathan W. Lediard

Been a while since I posted over her on the MF forum.. Not that I havnt been shooting, on the contrary!
But , (shock, horror) I have sold all my MF digital gear and have moved over to Nikon for everything digital, but will still be using Real Medium Format (Film :D ) when I need or want to :)

I just got back from the annual meeting for Norwegian Pro Photographers and this shot won a silver medal with 90 out of100 points! Shot on film with fuji GF670 at 3 in th emorning between operations after 48 hours of no sleep for a book I am photographing for... So the prize tasted even sweeter :)

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Starting to get nice colours and shadows on in the forest now, quick grab from lunchtime walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.