The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M2 in Egypt

vieri

Last December I went for a very short holiday to Egypt and, besides my newly acquired digital MF rig (P1 645AF with the P45+) I of course brought my film Ms looking for some reportage/PJ work. I posted some MF stuff in the MF gallery for those interested; here it comes the M work, all done with a M2 and a 28mm Summicron on Kodak Double-X processed in 510-Pyro and scanned on a Flextight X5.

Man sitting outside the temple, Abu Simbel

Suk, Aswan

Reading the news, Aswan

Atef & Amer, Aswan

At the Butcher's, Aswan

More photos (including digital MF stuff) here.

Hope you enjoyed, as always C&C are most welcome!

Last edited:

helenhill

Lovely Vieri !!!
I actually just ordered some of that film from 'Film Emporium' in NYC...
FAB series
I LOVE # 1 & 2 :D

vieri

Vieri,

especially liked #3, as the eye wanders thru the picture. Beautiful light and texture. Thanks for sharing!

Rick
Thank you Rick, glad you enjoyed it :D

Lovely Vieri !!!
I actually just ordered some of that film from 'Film Emporium' in NYC...
FAB series
I LOVE # 1 & 2 :D
Hey Helen, long time no see :D Glad you enjoyed the pics and that you decided to try Kodak 5222; let me know how do you like it, for me it was a revelation and it quickly became one of my favorite B/W films, up there with Plus-X & Tri-X... :thumbup: