The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

6x6 at the Harbour

S

spiderfrank

Just a little walk in the harbour of Genova, with my Kiev 60 and a roll of Ilford fp4+

I love the experience of medium format.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Hi SpiderFrank, Welcome to the forum. I love medium format film, too. There are not too many that frequent this forum, so lack of quick response does not mean that your photos are bad.
I like the subject and the tones and look forward to more from you. I had trouble with the 6x6 framing when I first started out with my Rollei, but it is really growing on me. I really like the 6x6 aspect of your photos.

bensonga

Well done Spiderfrank. I enjoy taking photographs at the waterfront also.....here's one of mine from Seward, Alaska (6x7 however...Pentax 67)

Look forward to seeing more of your images.....as Cindy mentioned, the other thread will get you in the right spot for all to see and enjoy.

Gary

S

spiderfrank

thank you Cindy and Ben (Alaska? Brr... it should be really cold , there!!)
Ben, I like very much yous shot, and the boat, is... For sale ! ;-)

M

msglueck

lovely. Like the one with the crane best. but all are great!

CU
Markus