I'm hard core in need of a Mamiya 7 50mm lens but wonder if any of you out there would like to share some photos made with yours and experiences with the lens.
I currently have the 80mm and 65mm and these two lenses cover about 90% of what I currently need to in terms of the things I want to photograph. The remaining 10% I could do with a wider angle of view, but not significantly wider. The 43mm lens is too wide, so the 50mm is really my only other option. I don't want to introduce too much perspective distortion.
Any places you can recommend getting one at a good price?