The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which hasselblad camera

hobbsr

Hi all,

Just following on regarding best lens. I want to see what people think is the best V camera. I already have a 501 and have the option to buy one of the following:
1. 503cxi mint
2. 501cm mint
3. 503cw

The 503cxi is the cheapest option and the 501 the highest but does come with the 80 CB lens the others are bodies with WLF.

I know the 503cxi does notbhave the newer glide system and therefore will have a slight vignettevon 120 mm lens and above? Otherwise not sure what if any othervadvantages the other models hold. I don't care about flash ttl just want the best build quality!

Thanks

Scott G

I wish I knew what all of this meant because I really want a Hasselblad bad! The only thing I know of is the 500 CM though, so I hope to learn something from the experts here.

Professional

I wish I knew what all of this meant because I really want a Hasselblad bad! The only thing I know of is the 500 CM though, so I hope to learn something from the experts here.
You can't go wrong with any Hasselblad, go with 500CM or 501CM and never look back, 503CW is almost the same with TTL and gliding mirror features i think, so it is up to you, i am still happy with Hasselblad 501CM, amazing results i have get out of it.

steflaurent974

I own a 501cm wich I bought with the CB80M. It is a great camera, and the market of second hand lenses is huge and affordable ; beware of the quality of what you are going to buy because reaprations and CLA (Clean, Lubricate Adjust) are really expensive.

The only difference as said above betzeen 501cm and 503CW is the TTL : if you don't shoot flash, go for a 501cm...