The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yeah. Because I Really Needed Another Camera.

T

tokengirl

Some people drink to relieve the stress caused by their day jobs. I acquire cameras. This time, a Horizon Perfekt. I ran a roll of film through it today, and I can confirm that it is perfekt in that special way only quirky Russian cameras can be. :p

Value Jet #592 by MsMambo, on Flickr

Professional

I don't want to feel that this photo will make me to go and buy this camera, i know i want more and more cameras, but really i will fall down quickly because i just see photos and go to buy a camera that produces the photo when i have plenty enough to play with, doesn't matter what another camera can do where the others can't do but my budget and my time always becoming shorter day by day.

Anyway, very nice fantastic shot, i am sure it is you, maybe some others can't produce same level photo by same camera, well done!

m_driscoll

Some people drink to relieve the stress caused by their day jobs. I acquire cameras. This time, a Horizon Perfekt. I ran a roll of film through it today, and I can confirm that it is perfekt in that special way only quirky Russian cameras can be. :p

Value Jet #592[/url] by MsMambo, on Flickr
Extremely cool photo! It's almost like you bought it , so we don't have to (if we ever saw one anywhere?). Perfekt. Thank you. :thumbup: Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com