The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pricelabel my Leica..

Hello Colleagues, freinds and Leica Allies..

My passion for these beauty are accelerating at faster speed than my wallet desire, my question is, can one off you help me with pricelabel the few I decided to sale:

It´s

M2
M4
M4-2

and maybe:

M2
M6

Thanks
Tommy @ http://www.tommyhjorth.dk

ashwinrao1

Not really sure about your question. Both sale and purchase cost depend widely on condition, make, model, etc...

M2's are fairly affordable, followed closely my M3's. M6's are probably the best all around bang for the buck, given their built in meters, and M7's and MP's are quite pricey....

Thanks Ashwin

I will sale these camera, an I know it´s difficult to set an sale price on them as long as you havent see them an there condition.

Tommy

Ashwin,

Don't M5's have meters as well?

I'm on the hunt for a film M. It will be my first and I'm not sure which route to take.

Tommy, have a look at KEH.com for a guide as well.

M5-Guy

Ashwin,

Don't M5's have meters as well?

Tommy, have a look at KEH.com for a guide as well.

Yes, As a matter of fact: The 1st interchangeable lens RF with Spot TTL metering.... The later M6 was the updated fix and went back to the classic M [look]. The M5 was a modern update on the Classic M that wasn't received well at all. Hence the M4-2 to bring back sales. Now, the M5 is a Cult Classic and holds it's used price quite well, especially with the M6 VF upgrade.