The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to buy Film?

Homey

Hey all.
I know its been a while since I posted here.. But I do lurk and read posts a bit..

Anyway.. I couldn't take it anymore and found a good deal I couldn't pass up.
So i just purchased a RB67 proS with 3 lenses and 3 backs.

Now I am searching online to get film.. And not having much luck.

Any tips on where to get some film and also any advise on a good lab that will do the processing and scans too.? (For a reasonable price)

Homey

Thanks Bob. I never even thought about searching B&H. And they have everything I need there...
Yodobashi I could only find 35mm film.

Now for processing with decent scans...
Has anyone ever used North Coast or Old School Photo lab?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Freestyle sometimes have great promotions. Click on "Hot Deals".

There's of course also that great, big auction site. Loads of film there.

biglouis

For people in the UK, I now buy all my 120 film off of ebay. There are many competitive sellers and all the film I have purchased has been delivered quickly and is long dated. This is for any UK subscribers reading this thread.

LouisB

chrism

Freestyle does it for me, even with shipping to Canada. It would help if we knew where you are based, Homey.

Chris

Oren Grad

Thanks Bob. I never even thought about searching B&H. And they have everything I need there...
Yodobashi I could only find 35mm film.
Plenty of 120 to be had in Japan - look under "Brownie film" (ブローニーフィルム) on yodobashi.com or biccamera.com.

seakayaker

Hey all.
I know its been a while since I posted here.. But I do lurk and read posts a bit..

Anyway.. I couldn't take it anymore and found a good deal I couldn't pass up.
So i just purchased a RB67 proS with 3 lenses and 3 backs.

Now I am searching online to get film.. And not having much luck.

Any tips on where to get some film and also any advise on a good lab that will do the processing and scans too.? (For a reasonable price)
You have found B&H and they are a very good source. There is also Freestyle in Los Angeles: Freestyle Photographic Supplies - Traditional Black & White Film, Paper, Chemicals, Holgas and ULF

To develop and scan there are a few local labs here in Seattle. Happy to give you some names if you think it would help, just not sure where you are located.

One of the sponsers of the Range Finder Forum offers discounted rates for members of that site as well as GetDPI. Information found here: Ultra High Resolution Scans - Precision Camera & Video

Congratulations on the purchase of the camera.