The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

O

Oxide Blu

Helen thats a great photo,simple as that,the best Ive seen of yours.I think you do have light leaking in but I think you like it,and why not?
And how would the image appear differently (to you) had Helen simply knelt down to take it -- same image, just from a lower perspective?

JPlomley

Another from the new M7 and HP5+, this one with a 35/2 Asph

Can't believe they've had enough problems with people scaling brick walls to actually paint a No Admittance sign (to only strangers). Of course if you're not a stranger, it's o.k., go ahead and scale the wall :rolleyes:

Lloyd

Another from the new M7 and HP5+, this one with a 35/2 Asph

Can't believe they've had enough problems with people scaling brick walls to actually paint a No Admittance sign (to only strangers). Of course if you're not a stranger, it's o.k., go ahead and scale the wall :rolleyes:
That is strange. Love the texture and tone here. Nice.

O

Oxide Blu

NASCAR Race this past Sunday.

Is that a Dodge? Enjoy it while you can. Today the White House has put GM and Chrysler's participation in NASCAR on the 'things that must go' list if they want anymore govt bailout $$$.

Bigfeet

Is that a Dodge? Enjoy it while you can. Today the White House has put GM and Chrysler's participation in NASCAR on the 'things that must go' list if they want anymore govt bailout $$$.
Yes, it is a Dodge.

Actually, the White House also banned the importation of all digital and film cameras not made in the United States at the same time.

Bigfeet

helenhill

And how would the image appear differently (to you) had Helen simply knelt down to take it -- same image, just from a lower perspective?
Hey Oxide Blu
Not a Bad Idea .....
I Agree, Probably would have Heightened the Impact
Well there is always Next time

Thanx for Your Vision

Best- H

Diane B

LOL--terrific April Fool's Day joke on part of Car and Driver mag. I live in NASCAR country--so, even though I have no interest at all in the racing, it does impact our economy so was interested and found that its one of the BIG jokes of the day. Evidently it has created quite a furor on the net and has been removed from their web site.

Diane

O

Oxide Blu

LOL--terrific April Fool's Day joke on part of Car and Driver mag. I live in NASCAR country--so, even though I have no interest at all in the racing, it does impact our economy so was interested and found that its one of the BIG jokes of the day. Evidently it has created quite a furor on the net and has been removed from their web site.

Diane
Well, it sure had me fooled. It was discussed with great (anti-)Obama fanfare on another website forum. There are some serious NASCAR fans over there. Just checked, they still don't know it's a joke. Who would I be to pop their bubble. :D

E

Eisemann

California Speedway Time Trials. Leica LHSA TTL. Elmarit 28/2.8 ASPH. Kodak BW400 CN.

Last edited:
N

nei1

M4-2 50mm summicron Tri x exposed at 400 and developed for 1600asa by mistake

This is bogsnorkling in Wales,have nice memories of the event as I chatted with David Hearn for a few minutes.

Last edited: