The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Lloyd

M4-2 50mm summicron Tri x exposed at 400 and developed for 1600asa by mistake

This is bogsnorkling in Wales,have nice memories of the event as I chatted with David Hearn for a few minutes.
Amazing. I can't even imagine doing that. Nice result for a mistake.:thumbup:

N

nei1

Thanks Lloyd,I gave up with this as a silver print but scanning the neg has brought this and a few of my other mistakes to light.

jlm

Workshop Member
thanks Lloyd; i had the M7 briefly to try out rangefinders anticipating getting the M8. this was probably shot with 50 lux. i still find a low keeper ratio with the rangefinder, mainly due to focus errors

helenhill

Jim: Such aN ELEGANT Shot of your Son and the 50 Lux is Dreamy for his Wedding Day

neil: that shot of the Woman with the Updo, SEXY & Graceful bACK
IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL

BEST- H

Lloyd

A couple more,much the same ,but then.....

I find these really interesting. I love the dark tones of the images, and the reflections on the water. However, the whole idea of snorkeling in a bog... I don't know. What's the attraction?

N

nei1

LLoyd .its a contest that they hold every year,the idea is to swim the course up and back around the pole under the water,visibility is zero;...you can see where the Japanese get their tv programme ideas.

Scott G

Preamble: It is generally acknowledged that I am not right in the head...

I know that spring has sprung, and shiny happy people are frolicking through beds of freshly sprouted flowers. Me? I can't stop taking B&W photos of urban decay...even though I was in Paris and Frankfurt this week, and the weather was perfect. Didn't take a single picture!

Instead, here are some pics of downtown Baltimore :wtf:

I'll snap out of it soon, but in the meantime here goes....:confused:

Last edited:

wjlapier

Indeed! Is that a scan of a darkroom print?
Thank you! I scan my negs after they are dry and do my post in Photoshop CS2. I'm still looking for the holy grail of post processing, but I'm happier with how things look lately.

That's my younger daughter and she is not shy around the camera.