The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Irenaeus

Scott —

Thanks for the neat museum pictures —I've always loved Epstein's sculpture in general and this one in particular! I thought it was on some wild and inaccessible moor in Great Britain, though, and am delighted that I might be able to see it in person. Is this one in Baltimore? If so, in which museum? (If not, in which museum?:))

Thanks and Cheers,

Irenaeus

Scott G

Glad you enjoyed the photos. They were all taken at the Baltimore Museum of Art -- definitely worth checking out if you get the opportunity.

helenhill

Fab Shots Innerimager / in particular the Lights down the hallway ( a Museum ? )

Scott / Was that woman standing in front of a Motherwell Painting...I loved that shot
& I have a FAB shot coming your way this weekend / have to develop it first but
hint, hint (non humans) .... the Evidence is CLEAR ...BEWARE Dire Truths will be Revealed

Last edited:

Scott G

Thanks Helen, I'm not sure who that painting is by, but that is one of my favorite pictures so far (of terrestrial beings at least).

Hope your evidence is in a safe place, I look forward to seeing it!

Scott G

I just got a Zeiss Sonnar yesterday to play with. While I'm sure true bokeh aficionados just threw up in their mouth a little :eek: I think it sort of suits an angry three fisted rabbit :grin:

Plus another shot of the Epstein piece

helenhill

Congrats on the Sonnar / Scott
I love the c sonnar at night.....

but Lloyd now has me Lusting for a 75 asph cron....:scry:

sidenote Scott / non human pix Tomorrow...:ROTFL:

Lloyd

Congrats on the Sonnar / Scott
I love the c sonnar at night.....

but Lloyd now has me Lusting for a 75 asph cron....:scry:
I can see why, Helen.

And Scott, I particularly like the first image.

As for the 75 Cron, it's a great lens (I also love my CV 75/2.5 Heliar), but there's not a lot of difference between the 75 and a 50 in my book. I'd go for a 90 first. IMHO.

helenhill

I can see why, Helen.

As for the 75 Cron, it's a great lens (I also love my CV 75/2.5 Heliar), but there's not a lot of difference between the 75 and a 50 in my book. I'd go for a 90 first. IMHO.[/QUOTE=Lloyd)

I had a 90 cron but gave it up...size & weight wore me down
even though it was a Beauty in Crispness / version 3... I think it was
Is the 90 asph Cron less of a Beast to Carry >?

Lloyd

I can see why, Helen.

As for the 75 Cron, it's a great lens (I also love my CV 75/2.5 Heliar), but there's not a lot of difference between the 75 and a 50 in my book. I'd go for a 90 first. IMHO.[/QUOTE=Lloyd)

I had a 90 cron but gave it up...size & weight wore me down
even though it was a Beauty in Crispness / version 3... I think it was
Is the 90 asph Cron less of a Beast to Carry >?
The 75 Cron weighs 15.1 ounces, the current 90 AA weighs 16 ounces. So it's a push. The old Leitz version was a beast by comparison. The CV 75 Heliar is only 8.5 ounces (I have both to have a choice size and weight-wise). And CV 90 APO Lanthar (which I have and very much appreciate), is only an ounce heavier than the CV 75. It's only f3.5, but does have a lovely bokeh.