The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

N

nei1

This is a first for me,Ive converted a colour slide to black and white in photo shop.

M4-2 with I think a 50mmcron,but not too sure.

T

turbo

My Favorite M lens - the 21mm S-A.

Savannah, GA.

Too much sky in the second shot, but I wanted to show the complete crop. Completely overcast, drizzly day. Where are the puffy clouds when you need them?

Lloyd

My Favorite M lens - the 21mm S-A.

Savannah, GA.

Too much sky in the second shot, but I wanted to show the complete crop. Completely overcast, drizzly day. Where are the puffy clouds when you need them?
Beautiful images. That lens really is something special, and you're using it wonderfully.

Stuart Richardson

It's a very nice lens, but it's a schneider! Sacrilege!

All with MP and 35/1.4 ASPH. It was on Neopan 400 at 800 in ID-11...some more underexposed than others.

N

nei1

Thanks Lloyd,Helen but Ive decided to stick to the original colour .Colour is a lot tougher than black and white!Still trying to keep the colour and retain some of the feeling from the b&w conversion.
Taken on slide film 400asa pushed a stop or so.

p.s. Stuart,nice shots,great atmosphere.

Stuart Richardson

Thanks Neil!

Lloyd -- It was a birthday party. The horns were actually party poppers (I don't know what they are actually called...they shoot confetti), and the girl on the right cut holes, put string in them and made them into horns for people to wear.

T

turbo

Thanks Lloyd, I do like the wides.

Stuart - Yea, the S-A in not Leitz but I haven't found a 21 ASPH that I could afford. And now that Kodachrome is history, I'll probably stop looking.

turbo

gero

hello, I was invited to try a new tuna fishing boat before it went out. We left the port at 6pm and returned at 6am. I took a M5 & the 24-2.8 and both b&w & color film.:)

... to continue the fishing them of gallery 7

Last edited:

helenhill

What FUN Stuart...Superb Drama
loved them aAll/ REALLY !

Gero: YOu look like you are having a BLAST...Beautiful & Moody

gero

thanks, I have to say that I am a partner in this buisness and the name of these new boat is ¨tio gero¨:salute:.

I like how the inperfections of film contribute: