The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Stuart Richardson

Ok, here are several shots from my last roll. All with an M3 and various lenses.

This was an old scratched up Summarit:

And another version of one you may have seen in the digital thread or the large format film thread...

leif e

From a reading here in Oslo by the English writer Cathi Unsworth, accompanied by Pete Woodhead; electronic musician, composer, sound-artist.
Helen Hill´s M4 (well; mine now! :D), CV 1,5/50, Fuji Neopan 400 CN.
leif e

Last edited:

Lloyd

From a reading here in Oslo by the English writer Cathi Unsworth, accompanied by Pete Woodhead; electronic musician, composer, sound-artist.
leif e
Did the folks who made the emperor's new clothes process that one? :D I can't see it.

leif e

Hehe!
I tried to solve the neverending puzzle of posting from my flickr. I must be stupid (or even more stupid than estimated):D:deadhorse:
le

wjlapier

A couple from my vacation in Montana last summer. Finally got around to getting the film developed. First is my son in Many Glacier Lodge, Glacier National Park. Second is my mom and my younger daughter on a deck I built over 10 years ago. We vacation on that hill side around the 4th of July every year.

MP, 50 cron latest version, Ektar, Precision Camera develop and scan.

shtarka1

A couple from my vacation in Montana last summer. Finally got around to getting the film developed. First is my son in Many Glacier Lodge, Glacier National Park. Second is my mom and my younger daughter on a deck I built over 10 years ago. We vacation on that hill side around the 4th of July every year.

2 Beautiful Images!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

These are both very nice. I really like the color pop in the photo of your son. Ektar is my favorite color film.

leif e

On a rather chilly morning a couple of weeks ago I spotted (well; heard) this guy on this corner, wailing out his lamenting songs about Jesus and the great job he´d done. Point is; the singer´s been around what seems like forever. In the late 70s his hair was longer, making him look more like the doper he was rumored to be - before Jesus stepped in. When Dylan´s in town he´s always outside sining songs from Slow train coming. Whatever the reason - the guy survived.
M4, 1,4/35 SC, Fui Neopan 400 CN
leif e

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
On a rather chilly morning a couple of weeks ago I spotted (well; heard) this guy on this corner, wailing out his lamenting songs about Jesus and the great job he´d done. Point is; the singer´s been around what seems like forever. In the late 70s his hair was longer, making him look more like the doper he was rumored to be - before Jesus stepped in. When Dylan´s in town he´s always outside sining songs from Slow train coming. Whatever the reason - the guy survived.
leif e
He is really into it...he seems oblivious to you. Nice one.

helenhill

leif e
leif e
OMG...THESE ARE FANTASTIC !!!! :thumbs:
Love them , miss her :cry: though I am sooo PLEASED she has found a LOVING Home & Good DADDY !

The Nokton is Superb on the M4 and the Tones are DIVINE
Best & Love- Helen

leif e

Well, thank you, Helen!:D
I sold the first M4 I had - not this time. She really is a beautiful specimen!:)

I hardly miss the M8 while it´s in Solms.:eek:

leif e

Lloyd

leif e
Great shot, Leif. Beautiful tones.