The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

m_driscoll

Matt, just gorgeous. Film really has a special rendering unmatched by anything else out there.
Regards.
rayyan: Thank you. it really does. It's like fly fishing. There are easier ways to catch a fish; but none as personal and elegant. Of course, i'm getting an M7 and not a MP. Only regressing from digital so far.

It was a dull, dark day in the Scottish Highlands. We were tired driving all
day. The wife has having problems driving on the wrong ( ! ) side of the road.

We wanted a B&B. Stopped here. Surprisingly, they didn't have vacancies.:shocked: Since there seemed to be no one around!

Best.
rayyan: Extraordinary image! It really conveys a sense of the Highlands.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Rayyan, thats one Spooky castle! They leave the back door unlocked in case anyone has the Nerve to sleep in there alone!:D Nice image!
Rayyan, and Matt. Very nice indeed.
rayyan: Thank you. it really does. It's like fly fishing. There are easier ways to catch a fish; but none as personal and elegant. Of course, i'm getting an M7 and not a MP. Only regressing from digital so far.

rayyan: Extraordinary image! It really conveys a sense of the Highlands.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks a bunch folks. Love film.

shtarka1

Matt, the scans look good & i know there's a bit of a learning curve. Im considering the flatbed you have or a film scanner, the Plustek 7600i. Still researching. Your on the list for an X1! I cant keep up with you! Still saving for a 24 lux! Ashwin's a Bad Influence on You ( Me as well!)!:D

Are you using Mac?

m_driscoll

Matt, the scans look good & i know there's a bit of a learning curve. Im considering the flatbed you have or a film scanner, the Plustek 7600i. Still researching. Your on the list for an X1! I cant keep up with you! Still saving for a 24 lux! Ashwin's a Bad Influence on You ( Me as well!)!:D

Are you using Mac?
Yeah, it does look pretty good for first try. It's connected to a Mac Pro. The Plustek 7600i Ai looks like a very good choice for film and slides (has the same silverfast software included). I wanted the flatbed to scan old family photos, also.

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd

One for Easter ( a little late )

[

Peace be with you all.
An with you, my friend.

This and the image before it... you, sir, have by these, and many others before that you are the master of the medium, regardless of the medium. :salute:

rayyan

An with you, my friend.

This and the image before it... you, sir, have by these, and many others before that you are the master of the medium, regardless of the medium. :salute:
Lloyd, What a wonderful and gracious thing to say. I am embarrassed and humbled.

My regards to you and yours sir.