The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

helenhill

Scott where ever YOU are ....This ONES for YOU....:ROTFL::ROTFL:

i nearly fell over and killed myself when I saw this
its w/the Contax G1 & 21 biogon though

Best to All.....:ROTFL:

Scott G

I should have known better than to take a big swig of Red Stripe before I looked at this....I shot half of it out of my nose from laughing so hard!

Thanks Helen, that's a classic! Time to clean the beer out of my keyboard :eek:

helenhill

Thanks Scott -- Neopan 1600 is a lovely film. I have not compared it to pushed Neopan 400, but frankly, I have not met a Fuji black and white film that I don't like. Acros and the Neopans are the most beautiful black and white films I have used. But I think Neopan 1600 in Xtol is beautiful and has a much smoother, though still nicely grainy, look.

Here are some examples of it in Xtol. Grain is really dictated by exposure. If you give it a proper exposure, grain will be unobtrusive, if you underexpose, the grain will really show up. Still with a Leica...

OMG, What a Wild Shot... its all in Jest, Right?
just found it going through the 'M' Thread

Love it, Stuart

Stuart Richardson

Hi Helen,

Thanks, I am glad you like it. Yes, it is just a joke and all. It was the Halloween parade in NYC.

Here are two 25mm shots with the 25mm biogon. They are just snap shots of a friend of mine. He is laughing in the first one because he is looking at my eye in the external viewfinder -- he could see it perfectly, only it was tiny. It made him laugh. These are taken closer than rangefinder coupling...around .5m.

maddoc

Scott and Cindy, thanks !! :)

Some more snaps ....

Noctilux

50mm M-Hexanon / 2R-filter / Rollei IR400

35mm Summilux pre-ASPH

Cheers,

Gabor

N

nei1

Gabor,last ones my favourite,in the 3rd the girl has grown up and gone away,a sort of suggested timelapse.