The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I particularly like this one ! :thumbup: Did you use a filter and what film was it if I may ask ?

Cheers,

Gabor
No filter, the film was Kodak CN400 and I then posted the cd jpeg in Alien Skin Exposure as Tmax400 and played with the curve.

helenhill

My FAV is the 2nd Shot...The Studious, Lonely man on the Bench
But then when i saw the Last I became WORRIED :eek:
the Other Penn Station seems surrounded by Tall, Strange & Light Beaming Individuals...:bugeyes:

BE ON YOUR GUARD Scott...:shocked:

Best-H

Scott G

I guess the good news is that there isn't really anything around here worth the fuss. But we remain vigilant :toocool:

Scott G

Hold the Posts :D
That's a great picture! Not that there is anything wrong with a little extra support from time to time...I could have used a cane, a pole, cement shoes, some divine intervention, and a lower center of gravity last friday night :D

Francois_A

Beautiful pictures Scott. I love how those highlights glow in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. That's what makes film so special IMHO.

maddoc

Nice! I was just packing up my film for a three week vacation in Montana. Decided NOT to take the Velvia 50 this year, and then I see this! I guess maybe one roll...
You should take ONE roll at least with you .... :salute:

John, thanks for the info ! :)

Scott, great series !! #2 and 3 are my favorites !!

Lloyd

That is a great shot, Bigfeet. Congrats.

I love that shot of yours too, Helen. But you've posted so many wonders, it's hard to pic a fav. I think the White Sale comes in near the top, however.

Bigfeet

That is a great shot, Bigfeet. Congrats.

I love that shot of yours too, Helen. But you've posted so many wonders, it's hard to pic a fav. I think the White Sale comes in near the top, however.
Thank you all very much for the nice comments.

Bigfeet