The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Maggie O

Backing In The Truck, Lincoln, NE, April, 2010

Tree, Gesturing, April, 2010

On The Patio, April, 2010

Cats On Film, April, 2010

M4-P and the Summaron. The cat pix might be the Jupiter-8. Not sure, no notes.

JPlomley

Cruising in Santiago de Cuba...it was only after I processed the negs that I realized the wee lad had no helmut....good thing it was on the handlebar just in case :wtf:

Leica M7
Summicron-M 28mm f/2 Aspherical
1/500th f/8.0
TMY-2 processed in Xtol (1:1)

Maggie O

Maggie, Bob and Scooter are two serious looking cats. Very nice photos.
Thank you, Cindy!

You know, Bob and Scooter are actually two very funny cats who are usually pretty crazy. Scooter is the lovey one, very snuggle-y, and Bob is the chatty Cat Of The House. But both of them can put on a serious po-face!

shtarka1

Cruising in Santiago de Cuba...it was only after I processed the negs that I realized the wee lad had no helmut....good thing it was on the handlebar just in case :wtf:

Leica M7
1/500th f/8.0
Superb Image & PP!

Maggie O

Leica M7
1/500th f/8.0
Gorgeous tones in that photo!

As for the helmet- the one on the handlebars is too big for the kid and if it was strapped on his head, all it would do in a crash is add mass to his head and increase the chance that his neck breaks.

leif e

I haven´t been in for a while. Stupid to be that busy. I´ve missed some great shooting.

Maggie; that bedroom Tele is one gorgeous guitar! And those cat shots; be happy my dog Rulle wasn´t around when I saw them; he´d have killed my mac.:D
leif e

JPlomley

Steve, Maggie, cheers for the feedback.

As for the helmet- the one on the handlebars is too big for the kid and if it was strapped on his head, all it would do in a crash is add mass to his head and increase the chance that his neck breaks.

Agree, the kid had no chance!

Matt, love that Ektar image. I shot a couple of rolls in Cuba and was very impressed. What scanner are you using?

leif e

Jeff; great shot. I seem to remember that riding the tank with someone´s dad or big brother felt very safe?:shocked:
leif e

Maggie O

Maggie; that bedroom Tele is one gorgeous guitar! And those cat shots; be happy my dog Rulle wasn´t around when I saw them; he´d have killed my mac.:D
leif e
Thanks, Leif! The Tele was a bargain, to boot! It had been refinished with only a thin coat of varnish over it, so the wood really breathes and sings. I love it.