The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

M5-Guy

Beautiful images. Gorgeous setting.
Yes, out in Central Indiana...Parke County...
My Wife's parents live in "Marshall" a small town of under 500
These were in walking distance from their home.
Lots of Corn grown out here....

T

tokengirl

Color gum coming soon to a computer near you. :LOL: Cheers, Matt.
Something even funnier: the new issue of National Geographic showed up in my mailbox today. Guess what the the third photo in the Visions of Earth section is ??? :eek:

khc1013

m_driscoll: I love that street musician set a lot. I guess I will give protra 400 a try. is that the NC or VC?

finally had time to develop and scan. Here is a 35mm summilux pre-asph with trix-x/tmax dev. this is grainy grainy.

m_driscoll

Nice set Matt! I've been experimenting with Portra 400 also. Nice color & tone to it!
I agree. Those are terrific! And, I love the guitarist's pants. :) No need to worry about a flood. :rolleyes: (I know, I'm getting old.)
Wow, those Porta shots are gorgeous!
Nice M-5 guy and Matt. I agree with Maggie about the Porta.
Thanks gang! :D:D Portra's a great film. Although, probably no Paul Simon Portra song forthcoming. I believe Lloyd first suggested the film to me.
Steve: Looking forward to some photos.

It's almost June and the temp. in Seattle hasn't broken 60 deg. F. this month. Constantly, 10+ deg. below normal! I think it's BP's fault! :cry::confused::LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com