The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Stuart Richardson

You would be right at home here Matt. We generally don't break 60F on most days even in midsummer. The highest temperature ever recorded in Reykjavik was 78 I think....it's mostly in the 50s in the summer, and maybe low 60s on nice days. It feels warmer though! 55 is t-shirt and sunbathing weather.

Anyway, here are two random photos from a dinner party a while back.

m_driscoll

You would be right at home here Matt. We generally don't break 60F on most days even in midsummer. The highest temperature ever recorded in Reykjavik was 78 I think....it's mostly in the 50s in the summer, and maybe low 60s on nice days. It feels warmer though! 55 is t-shirt and sunbathing weather.

Stuart: The weather's just getting wacky! Iceland's at 65 deg. N. latitude and Seattle's at 47 deg. N. I prefer colder, more temperate, weather to hot; but, it feels like October. In 15 minutes, the weatherman's going to tell us if the sun will appear at all next week. Sounds overly ominous. Oh well.

Nice candid shots. The tone of the PP seems appropriate.

...Stuart, you seem to be surrounded by beautiful and luminous women!
Stuart: She's right!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

M5-Guy

Love the mailboxes, M5!
Thanks Maggie, Older building with the ground floor for business and the 2nd floor for apartments.. I just love finding stuff like this

M5-Guy: Really nice. I esp. like the angle and PP on this one. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks m-discoll
My only "Shoot while driving" image.... I didn't know what I got until I got the film back.... The great hope and expectation that film can provide. :ROTFL:

Excellent!
Thanks shtarka

M5-Guy

I really like these...The 1st one reminds me of the 1950's
Nice angles.
Pretty gals too :D