The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

T

tokengirl

Took recently in Napa Valley. M6 with 24 ASPH and 135 APO lenses and Velvia 50 film.
These are gorgeous. I have never tried Velvia, and I was not really planning on it as most of the results I see are typically a little to garish for my taste. But these photos are making me re-think it.

T

tokengirl

A few from the M4-P + Jupiter-8 50/2 + Ektar:

Abandoned Hat, May, 2010
I always tend to look before I read. This one really got my attention - for a split second it looked like roadkill. :eek:

What a relief to read that is was a hat.

Maggie O

I always tend to look before I read. This one really got my attention - for a split second it looked like roadkill. :eek:

What a relief to read that is was a hat.
You're not the first person to mention that to me! My BF said:

"Ten million years later, last dinosaur perishes in Nebraska storm drain!";- MCB

:ROTFL::ROTFL:

mathomas

I'm really enjoying everyone's posts. So inspiring to me. I'm very happy to be shooting film again (and developing it!), in addition to digital.

A few with my new (to me) 50mm Sonnar, before I slammed it and camera (in bag) against a piece of furniture, seemingly resulting in a loose "front-end" on the lens. Though it seems to be shooting OK with my M8, I'm afraid I'll need to get it serviced, just to be sure.

Anyway, all on FP4, shot at 200ISO in Diafine 3+3, all wide-open in twilight. Scanned with PlustTek 7300. Just a touch of Silver Efex magic added.

Maggie O

Those are very pretty, Mike! The Sonnar is a nice lens and you put it to good use.

Here's a few pix from the M4-P, paired with BW400CN and the CV 28/1.9 Ultron:

Lawn Chair, June, 2010

Alert Scooter, June, 2010

Mom With Pills For Domino, June, 2010

Domino In The Grass, June, 2010

And from the same roll, one with the 50/2 Jupiter-8:

Frogs, June, 2010

Best $30 I ever spent of photo gear, I reckon.

khc1013

Those are very pretty, Mike! The Sonnar is a nice lens and you put it to good use.

Alert Scooter, June, 2010

Frogs, June, 2010

Hi again, Scooter. relax. you scare me.

I love the frogs one.

khc1013

35mm summilux pre-asph.
trix/tmax dev pushed iso800
last weekend at Downtwon St. Paul, MN
Manage to shot 2 rolls aside from digital.

Lloyd

Tack sharp, cracking b/w Maggie. Nice set.

Lloyd

I'm really enjoying everyone's posts. So inspiring to me. I'm very happy to be shooting film again (and developing it!), in addition to digital.

A few with my new (to me) 50mm Sonnar, before I slammed it and camera (in bag) against a piece of furniture, seemingly resulting in a loose "front-end" on the lens. Though it seems to be shooting OK with my M8, I'm afraid I'll need to get it serviced, just to be sure.

Anyway, all on FP4, shot at 200ISO in Diafine 3+3, all wide-open in twilight. Scanned with PlustTek 7300. Just a touch of Silver Efex magic added.
Beautiful and dreamlike in quality. Sorry to hear about the lens. Hope it just takes a bandaid. :thumbup:

Scott G

Yesterday I took delivery of a 52 year old M2 :D:D

Here are a few from the test roll of XP2 with low rez jpg scans by the local one hour lab, all with the 50mm Sonnar.

mathomas

Yesterday I took delivery of a 52 year old M2 :D:D

Here are a few from the test roll of XP2 with low rez jpg scans by the local one hour lab, all with the 50mm Sonnar.

Nice shots! I shoot film with a 52-year old M2, too. And with a Sonnar, too (among others).