The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

m_driscoll

Very Nice Anthony & Maggie!
Nice set. This first one is outstanding.
Anthony/Maggie/Maggie: +1, +1, +1.

Our neighbors got a new puppy, named Jasper, and Dom and I visited him the other night, along with the M2, BW400CN, and the '59 Summilux 50/1.4:

Jasper Attack, June, 2010

A few more from the same roll and rig:
Shadow Stairs, June, 2010
Maggie: Nice images. I esp. like the action and viewpoint in this first one and the shadows and geometry in the second one. :thumbup:

First and third is taken with 50 summitar. Second, is the 21sa.
more to come.

Anthony: The Printmaker's back. Very nice photos. Is this Velvia, also?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

khc1013

Anthony/Maggie/Maggie: +1, +1, +1.

Maggie: Nice images. I esp. like the action and viewpoint in this first one and the shadows and geometry in the second one. :thumbup:

Anthony: The Printmaker's back. Very nice photos. Is this Velvia, also?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Yes, the it's velvia 100 cross proecessed and color corrected at my best. It got really nasty. But still very saturated.

Thanks, Matt!

Anthony, I love that portrait!
Yes Anthony, me too! There is a real luminance to it somehow...

Maggie -- I like your shots as well. That is a good capture of your mom.
In love with the 21SA only downside is that it's not metering on the m6, not even compensation. some good practice on sunny 16(or guess metering LOL) and the closest focus in the rangefinder is about 0.6m, any distance from 0.4m-0.6m need to guess. otherwise it's a very very impressive lens. I regretted that I sold the VC15. now, i have the 21sa. NOT ANYMORE.

Maggie & Anthony...What Can I Say.....Freakin Awesome Stuff! Inspirational!
Steve, I love the photos you have at the digitalM and your website. especially all those street shots. I haven't done any street ones for awhile... have some kind of awkwardness while shooting on the street lately. :(
But your works are my motivation.

khc1013

21SA is totally a portrait lens!! also from the same roll of Velvia 100 cross processed and color corrected at my best.

Maggie O

Yes Anthony, me too! There is a real luminance to it somehow...

Maggie -- I like your shots as well. That is a good capture of your mom.
Maggie & Anthony...What Can I Say.....Freakin Awesome Stuff! Inspirational!
Somehow I missed this. Beautiful. I will be going home to visit my parents and my grandma. Hopefully I can get some good ones of them. especially my grandma. She is beautiful.
Stuart, Steve and Anthony: Thank you, guys!!!

shtarka1

Mom's Arm, June, 2010

[
Maggie, There's Something So Endearing Here. Wish I Took More Pics Of My Mom. You Have A Wonderful Family! Keep Posting Them.:)
21SA is totally a portrait lens!! also from the same roll of Velvia 100 cross processed and color corrected at my best.

Cant Say Enough About Your Work!!!
Dom and Scoot at Treat Corner, June, 2010

They mean business! :ROTFL:
Awesome!!!

T

tokengirl

Our neighbors got a new puppy, named Jasper, and Dom and I visited him the other night, along with the M2, BW400CN, and the '59 Summilux 50/1.4:

Jasper Attack, June, 2010
I love the look on Dom's face. You can tell he's thinking :wtf:.