The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Peter Klein

Here's a few new pix from the M4-P, Jupiter-8, BW400CN combo:
...(snip)...
And here's one with some crazy old broad in her pajamas with an M4-P and a Nokton Classic 35/1.4:

M4-P S/P, June, 2010
Maggie: Nice to see you, love the description. And look at the bokeh on the dresser at the left. It becomes more and more psychidelic the closer it gets to your guitar! :ROTFL:

--Peter

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt!
Here are a few more.
LOVE :eek:

The underbelly of a bridge
Under Control
Shadow
Scott: Very nice. I love the "LOVE :eek:" photo. Don't build 'em like they use to!

Here are some new scans of some older negatives from the M4-P that were originally posted with Walgreens' scans.

Lower Dogwalk, April, 2010

Backing In The Truck, Lincoln, NE, April, 2010

These are all that ShurFine400 color negative film that came with the M4-P.
Maggie: these are definitely better. The Walgreen's scans were overly sharp and lacked the dynamic range shown here. Nice work.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Hi all, have been MIA for just a few days :)
the full moon puppet show. every full moon. on the patio at bedlam theater.
one of the performances.
35mm summilux pre-asph. trix/tmax dev. push iso 800
please pardon me for the dusts. I still haven't find a good solution for it.
35lux trix/tmax dev iso800. just some candid's

phyco suzie at NE Minneapolis.
a rainy evening, friends visited. velodrome racing was canceled. no racing or watching. what else should we do? you know....

I didn't recognize I actually knew that woman until i started scanning the negatives.

These are my cycling and racing buddies. :)
Anthony/Scott: Nice work! You guys are on a tear! My favs of the moment, above. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Maggie: Nice to see you, love the description. And look at the bokeh on the dresser at the left. It becomes more and more psychidelic the closer it gets to your guitar! :ROTFL:

--Peter
Thanks, Peter! You know, the closer I get to my guitar, the more psychedelic I get! :ROTFL:

Scott: Very nice. I love the "LOVE :eek:" photo. Don't build 'em like they use to!

Maggie: these are definitely better. The Walgreen's scans were overly sharp and lacked the dynamic range shown here. Nice work.
Thanks, Matt! You know, getting the Coolscan V was sort of like getting a smaller M9- I've got two full-frame digital Leica cameras now, so to speak. :eek: :thumbup: It just takes longer to do the PP on the "RAW" files. Heheheheh.

But seriously, it really does feel that way sometimes. Best of both worlds and all that.

mathomas

A few more neighborhood dusk shots. All with the M2 + Zeiss Planar, all on Efke 100 @ 160 (my current favorite: love the tonality, even though it tends to be "spotty"). Developed in Diafine 3+3.

Spent Roses

Aspen Trunks

Pine Bristles

Fearful Symmetry

Lloyd

A few more neighborhood dusk shots. All with the M2 + Zeiss Planar, all on Efke 100 @ 160 (my current favorite: love the tonality, even though it tends to be "spotty"). Developed in Diafine 3+3.

Aspen Trunks
The tonality really is impressive. Great shots.

khc1013

Have been busy packing. Will be going to Hong Kong on Sunday. And will be traveling around asia a bit.

a few random shots.

and a few shots from the puppet show.
a very creepy performance.

back to packing. :)

Lloyd

Have been busy packing. Will be going to Hong Kong on Sunday. And will be traveling around asia a bit.

a few random shots.

Nice stuff... love the first one. That puppet show is creepy. Have a great trip.

Maggie O

Was that Heart of The Beast doing the puppet show? Great pix- they should buy the rights to use them from you!

shtarka1

a few random shots.

Fantastic set! Have a Safe Trip Anthony!