The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Maggie O

Maggie O

nice set maggie,

this reminds me of Halloween is on it's way.
Have not been celebrate for the few years, hopefully I will get the time to do that this year.
Thanks, Anthony!

I think it's a little early to buy pumpkins for Halloween. But they've got lots of them.

m_driscoll

Maggie and Anthony: Outstanding!! :thumbs: Now, i really feel like an underachiever.

Maggie: Nice detail in the B&W's. I like "Snack Bar" and "In and Out". I didn't know that you had apples in Nebraska? Caramel apple pie, that's "Value added"!

Anthony: Sorry about the dbl. exp.; but, they are cool! Love the color one in the first set and the B&W in the second set.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Maggie and Anthony: Outstanding!! :thumbs: Now, i really feel like an underachiever.

Maggie: Nice detail in the B&W's. I like "Snack Bar" and "In and Out". I didn't know that you had apples in Nebraska? Caramel apple pie, that's "Value added"!
Thanks, Matt!

Oh yeah, we've got lots of apples in the region. As a matter of fact, Iowa's Loess Hills region is some of the finest apple growing land in the world, along with being beautiful and more bio-diverse than most of the state.

Also, caramel apple pie is just about the best thing on Earth. Oh, how I love it! The apple turnovers are pretty awesome, too.

khc1013

speaking of apples... num num num.
anyone tried honey crisp? It's in season!! I think it's Minnesota only thought. But they may have export them to other states.
Thanks, Matt!

Oh yeah, we've got lots of apples in the region. As a matter of fact, Iowa's Loess Hills region is some of the finest apple growing land in the world, along with being beautiful and more bio-diverse than most of the state.

Also, caramel apple pie is just about the best thing on Earth. Oh, how I love it! The apple turnovers are pretty awesome, too.

Maggie O

speaking of apples... num num num.
anyone tried honey crisp? It's in season!! I think it's Minnesota only thought. But they may have export them to other states.
I don't remember honey crisp from my 13 years in Minnesota!!! :eek::bugeyes::cry: What is it?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
more from chicago

who cares about the giant "mirror bean" by khc1013, on Flickr

These are accidentally double exposed Hong Kong x Chicago. First roll of Ektar100. Many of important shots that I wanted to do for so long back at home, and they are all ruined. But here are some that came out somewhat interesting.

The Pink Elephant. by khc1013, on Flickr

The first shot is beautiful (she is too) and love Pink Elephant and your Hassie lady friend.