The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

RF_Licks

Steve, you should try the new Portra 400 which just replaced the NC and VC range.

The shots above are drugstore CVS scans, taken with my trusty M6 TTL.

Did you recently add a film M body or you had one all along?

Joe

m_driscoll

New Hair Growth Method....?

M6ttl, Zeiss 50mm Planar, Portra 400:)
Steve: Please let me know if it works. Nicely seen and captured. (insert thumbsup, here)

...I gave it one more try. And: I´ll do it again! The image below is scanned off a half dry neg and it´s not much of an image (not even really sharp), but the gradation is there, right? It´s Fuji Acros, by the way (late afternoon, low winter sun, through trees)
CL, CV 2,5/35mm PII
leif e
leif: Does seem like the gradation is there. Maybe missing a little white and black at the edges of the range? :thumbup:

M6ttl,Zeiss 50 Planar, Portra 400, Costco scans:)
Steve: Costco: another Seattle gift to the Nation. Is this a photo of someone looking at photos? I can see a face in the lower left. :thumbup:

35Lux, Portra NC400.
Joe

Joe: Pretty Winter scenes. Great color. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Steve, you should try the new Portra 400 which just replaced the NC and VC range.

The shots above are drugstore CVS scans, taken with my trusty M6 TTL.

Did you recently add a film M body or you had one all along?

Joe
Joe, im getting some of the new Portra 400,120 today, ordered from B&H 2 days ago for my newly acquired Bronica RF645.
I have 2 M6ttl's, one black LHSA & a Chrome with a Black Dot. Had them for a while.
Joe, a bunch of us are going to Boston's Chinatown for the Chinese New Year Celebration to shoot. I think its Feb 13th. Let me know if you want to meet us in there.:)

shtarka1

Steve: Please let me know if it works. Nicely seen and captured. (insert thumbsup, here)

Steve: Costco: another Seattle gift to the Nation. Is this a photo of someone looking at photos? I can see a face in the lower left. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt...No Go On The Regrow!:D
Its a woman walking into the picture in the lower left. Should have Dodged it more. Thanks!

RF_Licks

Thanks Matt and leif :) leif, nice snow scenes!

Steve, I have serious gear envy now! Actually I'm shopping for a Rolleiflex TLR now :D

I'll try to be there on the 13th if I'm in town. Will pm you when we get closer to that day. Thanks!

Joe

mathomas

@ Steve: :D:D
I gave it one more try. And: I´ll do it again! :D:D The image below is scanned off a half dry neg and it´s not much of an image (not even really sharp), but the gradation is there, right? It´s Fuji Acros, by the way (late afternoon, low winter sun, through trees)

CL, CV 2,5/35mm PII

leif e

By Jove, I think he's got it! :thumbs:

Looks great...

shtarka1

Thanks Matt and leif :) leif, nice snow scenes!

Steve, I have serious gear envy now! Actually I'm shopping for a Rolleiflex TLR now :D

I'll try to be there on the 13th if I'm in town. Will pm you when we get closer to that day. Thanks!

Joe
The Rollei TLR is also a dream rig of mine. Sounds good on the "PM"!

S

Stephen B

Thanks very much, been reading this thread all day and am amazed at the quality of the shots. Happy to be a part of it.