The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

seakayaker

Steve, love your work, the shot of the two produce(?) delivery man is a delightful shot. Love the look of the guy looking at you as well as the setting where the produced is being delivered on a garbage strewn street/alley with the tagged buildings. Nice capture which for me allows my imagination to run wild about the scene.

. . . . . and thank you Steve, Lloyd, Jorgen, & Peter for you kind words, they are appreciated!

It is fun putting down the M9 for awhile and shooting film.

Boat Hand ~ Ballard Locks

Inbound Traffic Waiting for the Water to Rise ~ Ballard Locks

M7 with 75mm Summicron

shtarka1

Jorgen & Dan, Much Appreciated!

Dan, The Security Guy In The First Shot Is All Business! Nice Pair & Processing!

seakayaker

Ed, lovely shot, enjoy the soft colors rendered in the photograph.

From the Flickr page you were shooting the M6/35 f2 combo. Did you do any post processing or was the look a direct result of the expired film?

edftwin

Ed, lovely shot, enjoy the soft colors rendered in the photograph.

From the Flickr page you were shooting the M6/35 f2 combo. Did you do any post processing or was the look a direct result of the expired film?
Thanks Dan ! I only recovered the colour in LR3 with sharpness added as it was scanned from negative.

BnW pic spam- Soya unker taking a break @ wet market.

seakayaker

Baja Style Fish Tacos Stand ~ Farmers Market ~ Port Townsend, WA

Bread Bread Bread Bakery ~ Farmers Market ~ Port Townsend, WA

Leica MP with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm F1.9

shtarka1

Dan, i can't stress enough how your film work is Wowing me! The interaction between the child & grandpa is so touching. Nice comps & top notch processing!

seakayaker

Steve, a wonderful capture! All three marching in step, two shuffling and one in long strides with one hell of a pony-tail!

. . . . . and as usual, if we look hard we can find the photographer as well!

You are da man about town . . . . .

seakayaker

Steve, thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated! Hope to have an opportunity to hook up with you and Joe when I am back in Boston in a couple of weeks.

. . . . . anyway a few from a Sunday morning walk in the fog at the Ballard Locks.

Boat Hands Working the Locks ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

Crossing the Spillway - Salmon Ladder to Small Lock ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

Army Corps of Engineers Tour Guide ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

shtarka1

Steve, a wonderful capture! All three marching in step, two shuffling and one in long strides with one hell of a pony-tail!

. . . . . and as usual, if we look hard we can find the photographer as well!

You are da man about town . . . . .
Thanks Bud.:)

All 3 Wicked Pi$$a!;)

2 Blugs & A Slug Beats A Royal Straight Flush In Beantown! See Ya In A Few Weeks Dan!:)